Support MOH’s public health and population health management initiatives
|Publisher||E-Government National Center|
|Genre||Health & Fitness|
|Update||Jan 9, 2023|
|Get it On|
BruHealth is developed by the Government of Brunei to engage its residents during the COVID-19 pandemic. The app provides residents of Brunei updates on COVID-19 development and related policy measures, monitors health conditions of residents of Brunei through the self-assessment feature and tracks risk exposure of residents of Brunei using the Bluetooth and GPS tracking features.
1. Real time dashboard for Brunei and global COVID-19 situation
2. Density map of activity traces of confirmed patient
3. Map of medical resources
4. COVID-19 self-screening tool
5. Health Clearance Form to get a personal assessment code to participate in activities.
6. Press releases and health education information
7. Bluetooth and GPS tracking for close contact tracing.
Compatible with Android 7 and above.
Term Of Use:
1.You will receive cute badges with Oyen on them if you have joined BN on the Move event and hit required steps!
2.Are you curious about how healthy you are? Take Health Index assessment to gain your score and personal health advices.
3.Now you can evaluate your risks toward cardiovascular disease and colorectal disease through the new Risk Assessment feature.
1.Extended daily steps limitation to 150k steps.