State of war after zombie apocalypse. Survive as if it is your last day!
Dawn Of Zombies: Survival
|Name||Dawn of Zombies: Survival|
|Update||Jan 19, 2023|
|MOD||Free Craft, Menu, Freeze Enemy|
- MENU MOD
- Max Level Craft
- Free building
- Free Craft
DoZ is an online simulator of survival in a post-apocalyptic world. Here, those who lived through Conflagration were left to survive against hunger, aberrations, fanatical mutants and zombies, diseases, and radiation. And, of course, other survivors. Get through the withering heat and deadly frost as a natural born survivalist. Collect resources and prey day by day. Be careful, though: the Territories become much more dangerous when the night falls.
– Build and craft on the ground and underground;
– Energy is restored for free by food and at the Shelter;
– Survive: sate your hunger and quench your thirst, recover from radiation and disease, protect from frost and heat;
– Follow the story: dozens of characters, hundreds of quests and notes;
– Choose any vehicle to get around — from bicycle to UAZ;
– Realistic graphics and lighting — day and night change, volumetric fog;
– Find mysterious artifacts born in aberration zones;
– Gloomy wastelands, dark forests, anomalous ruins full of zombies, bandits, and wild animals for prey;
– Elementally infused weapons to make your enemies burn and bleed;
– Trade and coop with different factions — from scientists to the military;
– Gain reputation with factions and characters to receive unique rewards;
– Advanced craft: 150+ blueprints for weapons, armor, vehicles;
– 60+ kinds of weapons: AK, M-16, Makarov pistol, and Mosin-Nagant;
– Stealth Mode: hide in the bushes, sneak up and kill without being noticed;
– Customize your weapons and armor on a special workbench;
– Complete events: protect allies from zombies or attack camps of fanatics;
– Locations are constantly changing: look for airdrops and hidden stashes, explore aberration zones;
– Go to raids on bosses in radioactive dungeons;
– Players can now activate the Golden Status, which grants them free gear, extra inventory features, as well as gold and skill point bonuses.
– Multiplayer survival game mode with friends: free-for-all PvP;
– Big settlements where you can communicate with other players;
– Clan system: upgrade your own base and participate in clan wars;
– Fire, frost, and toxic aberrations.
– MMO raids on bosses and hunts for the walking dead born in the Conflagration;
– Co-op PvE quests;
– NPC allies and pets, including a dog and robotic dog;
– Build a spy drone and besiege other players’ shelters in PvP mode.
Humanity falls—dead rises. You're one of the survivors, a Strider—the stalker of the wastelands. You explore the Last Territories, the aberration Zone that mysteriously survived after the end of the world. Here, man is more dangerous than a beast, here you can be killed for a can of tinned meat and worn shoes. Somewhere in the Territories, your last friend, a natural born aberration expert, has disappeared. The investigation falls in your hands. Only he can help you with the awakening, regain your memory, and survive…
And remember: the night is darkest just before dawn.
News and Contests:
Tech support: email@example.com
— Unique allies: Lady Dragon and Ice Shadow.
— Lady Dragon's active ability is available right away: she throws a fan that ricochets off enemies, dealing damage to them.
— Get the chance to collect Triad decorations and weapons.
— Season 2 of the Strider's Pass continues! Earn points, level up the Pass, and get prizes.